PA Post Baccalaureate Program
The 10-month Physician Assistant (PA) Post Baccalaureate Program is focused on preparing students with a science background for PA school. Pre-PA students’ progress through the Fall and Spring semesters as a cohort enrolled in classes, including many that are customized for pre-health professional students, together. Our program will provide students with the academic preparation needed to enter PA school.
As part of the program PA students have an Advisor to assist with:
- PA school application process
- CV prep and personal statement development
- Mock interviews
- GRE prep
Please join us as a member of a small cohort of like-minded individuals prepared for the rigor of a full-time program. Admission is on a rolling basis so we advise you to apply early.
PA Core Curriculum Sample
The following sample assumes students have had Biology 1 & 2, General Chemistry 1 & 2, Organic Chemistry, and Math.
- Medical Genetics
- Fundamentals of Medical Biochemistry
- Clinical Microbiology with Lab
- Medical Terminology
- Problem Solving and Logic
- Human Anatomy with Lab
- Fundamentals of Physiology with Lab
- The Practice of Healthcare: Competencies and Current Topics
- Optional GRE Prep